Sunday, January 19, 2014

Youtube Version of My UPENN Presentation on Perseverance

UPENN
Presentation Date: 1-26-14
On January 26th, I will return to UPENN as part of the ongoing workshops with Angela Duckworth, entitled "Talks for Teachers" and the Character Lab. This month members of the group will be presenting about their own schools and their own work. The presentations are all meant to be about 8 minutes long. I finished my presentation and decided to do a voice-over version to put onto youtube. Here it is: (link to youtube version)

2 comments:

  1. Nicely done! One suggestion about how to get that Skills rubric in digital format - type one up.

    It will be great to see the halls of Enosberg Falls' schools come alive.

    Good pacing in the video - Having followed along, I know there is a lot of information, much reading, and many people behind that 8 minutes. Of course, the implementation is the important part - it's all about the kids, eh?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for taking the time to discuss this, I feel strongly about it and love learning more on this topic. If possible, as you gain expertise, would you mind updating your blog with more information? It is extremely helpful for me. Faculty Development Program || Institution Building || Educational Leadership

    ReplyDelete